NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that More2Hug does not own or control, or to people that More2Hug does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- More2Hug collects personally identifiable information when you register for a More2Hug account, when you use certain More2Hug Products or services, when you visit More2Hug pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. More2Hug may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with More2Hug, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with More2Hug and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- More2Hug also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, More2Hug cookie information and the page you requested.
- More2Hug uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- More2Hug will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- More2Hug may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of More2Hug to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the More2Hug
Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- More2Hug may set and access More2Hug cookies on your computer.
- More2Hug allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to More2Hug's cookies.
- More2Hug uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with More2Hug products and services.
- More2Hug gives you the ability to edit your
More2Hug Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want More2Hug to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your More2Hug account by visiting your personal settings page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your More2Hug Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas More2Hug uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Questions or Suggestions
- More2Hug may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
© 2002 More2Hug.com
All Rights Reserved